- Plan project budgets, dictate the overall cinematic direction, create conceptual drawings & reference material, and storyboards in coordination with the marketing and executive team.
- Review and control all art and design assets as well as presentation elements destined for the final product. Do this by establishing clear visual targets, giving specific feedback and briefings to the in-house and external teams.
- Define and establish a unified, consistent artistic vision as well as specific artist brands and visual identities that are in line with the overall company philosophy/brand identity while keeping an eye on project cost objectives and targeted audiences.
- Enforce quality across all elements of the project and be responsible for delivering the final look.
- Lead the art & design team and manage daily operations.
- Recruit, mentor and train team members on aesthetics and production skills.
What we’re looking for
- A passion for the music and the entertainment industry e.g. pop, hip-hop, and electronic music.
- An eye for graphical quality and knowledge of techniques used to achieve specific visual targets.
- Strong and varied portfolio demonstrating varius design skills.
- Some knowledge of advanced animation techniques, scene lighting, 3D modelling, etc.
- An entrepreneurial, self-responsible, pro-active, and result-driven mindset.
- Ability to foster a dynamic & collaborative environment and to manage project teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize work to meet specific deadlines.
- Fluency in English.
Compensation & Benefits
- Flexible working hours.
- Employee Stock Option Plan.
- Ability to work in a self-dependent creatively focused work environment.
- Lots of space for participation and realization of own ideas.
- Opportunity to expand your portfolio, build your brand & network and discover new areas & topics with other creatives.
- A highly motivated executive team with a flat hierarchy and fast decisions.
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your introduction and resume attached.
Remote work is fine from time-to-time. However, you’ll be working predominantly at our headquarters in Berlin.
This is a fulltime position with some tasks requiring more hours than others. Yet ultimately, you create your own schedule.