- Develop, plan, manage and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns for specific brands/products across key channels including website, email, SEO, affiliate marketing, mobile apps, co-marketing, PR, web & mobile advertising, social, partnerships, and events to drive awareness and revenues.
- Build up, lead and manage the marketing team of in-house and external freelancers/agencies.
- Define pipeline and processes to control and monitor project costs and outcomes.
- Recruit, hire, mentor and train team members and management on marketing topics on an on-going basis.
- Analyze competitive positioning, products, brands, and spending.
- Help develop the public perception and brands of artists & company.
- Develop various strategies to growth hack artists.
- Oversee the cultivation of a coherent brand story and corresponding design vocabulary.
What we’re looking for
- Passion for the music and entertainment industry e.g. pop, hip-hop and electronic music.
- Strong understanding of consumer mindsets and dedication to build great consumer experiences.
- Strong practical driven understanding of all existing marketing channels (especially social media).
- Experience with external marketing, social media, PR agencies, and freelancers.
- Experience in building brands and scaling them.
- Strong project and people management experience and skills.
- Entrepreneurial, self-responsible, proactive and result-driven mindset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize work to meet specific deadlines.
- Copywriting experience is a big plus.
- Fluency in English.
Compensation & Benefits
- Flexible working hours.
- Employee Stock Option Plan.
- Ability to work in a self-dependent creatively focused work environment.
- Lots of space for participation and realization of own ideas.
- Become part of the development of upcoming superstars and revolutionary artist concepts.
- A highly motivated executive team with a flat hierarchy and fast decisions.