- Conceptualize, design and execute modern, complex digital designs.
- Brainstorm, research, and create wireframes, mockups for and in coordination with the marketing and executive team.
- Deliver finalized design layouts, with all the assets required for development.
What we’re looking for
- A passion for the music and the entertainment industry.
- An eye for graphical quality and knowledge of techniques used to achieve specific visual targets.
- Strong and varied portfolio demonstrating varius design skills.
- An entrepreneurial, self-responsible, pro-active, and result-driven mindset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize work to meet specific deadlines.
- Fluency in English.
Compensation & Benefits
- Vast Amounts Of Flexibility.
- Opportunity (and guidance) to build your personal brand and network.
- Ability to work in a self-dependent creatively focused work environment.
- Lots of space for participation and realization of own ideas.
- A highly motivated executive team with a flat hierarchy and fast decisions.
- Expand your portfolio, and discover new areas & topics with other creatives.
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to email@example.com with your introduction and resume attached.
Remote work is fine from time-to-time. However, you’ll be working predominantly at our headquarters in Berlin.
This is a fulltime position with some tasks requiring more hours than others. Yet ultimately, you create your own schedule.
This job application is open until December 18th. If selected, the next step will be an in-person interview.