We’re launching a brand-new podcast series, where we invite renowned music industry professionals, upcoming artists, and celebrities as our guests. The podcast itself will be at our offices in Funkhaus Berlin and essentially the format will be more of a long-form conversation discussing the guest’s personal stories and experiences in the entertainment world as well as current topics.
Think Joe Rogan style.
What we’re looking for
- Someone who can manage different aspects of podcast production and execution.
- Depending on your aspirations and skillset this can be in front or behind the camera.
- A Passion for the music and entertainment industry.
- Excellent research and communication skills.
- Broad (deep) knowledge of diverse and related topics to entertainment, media, music etc.
- Ideally a vast network in the music, media and entertainment world to help invite guests.
- A possible long-term outlook and desire to build this into a strong power brand.
- Fluency in English.
Compensation & Benefits
- Very flexible working hours.
- Participation in revenues from content monetization.
- Opportunity to expand your portfolio, build your brand & network and discover new areas & topics with other creatives.
- Lots of space for
realizationof own ideas.
- A highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and fast decisions.
Apply through email
The podcast will be shot inside our offices at Funkhaus Berlin. Certain meetings might be located throughout the city.
A minimum of at least 20hrs a month to contribute towards the project and to be present at 1-2 recordings per month.